The Martrade shipping division offers integrated ocean transport services for Bulk, Break Bulk and Project Cargo since 1991. Former Company Maritime Transport Overseas Gmbh was founded in the 1970’s.
During the last 20 years Martrade Shipping carried more than 30 million metric ton of cargo, majority pipes and steels, on not less than 1500 chartered vessels ranging from 5.000 to 62.000 dwt capacity.
Shipping services offered by Martrade:
- Bulk and break bulk as either full and/or part-cargoes
- Consolidation of bulk, break-bulk and project-cargoes
- Chartered Tonnage ranges from single trips to long-term contracts
- Marine port captains supervise loading and discharge
- From global steel and pipe producers to local traders, engineering, procurement and construction companies
- Market leaders from the Oil-; Gas-; and Water Industries
- Major Steel & Trading Houses
- Steels, generals, projects, pipes (over 8 mio freight tons of pipes shipped in the last years)
- Iron ore, gypsum, coal, bauxiete, clinker, fertilizers
- Bagged cargoes (rice, sugar etc..)
Main Trading Routes:
- As per below chart plus trading worldwide subject to inducement / project